- Nene is super duper cute and even though I hate overly sensitive people, I’ll allow it.
- If someone said I had daikon legs, I would simply throw hands. Cuz clearly you want to fight.
- The English voice actor for Hanako-Kun voices Deku from MHA. So its like I’m watching Deku help a teenage girl fight spirits.
- Why he always got her cleaning things? Sounds a bit like slavery to me, ion like det.
- Why is she boy crazy, men are literally stupid.
- When I imagined Kou’s voice, I thought it would be high pitched since he’s younger than Nene. It’s…not.
- Why am I watching the dubbed version.
- Nene has a cool name.
- Idk, would y’all be friends with someone who was a murderer, or would it depend on the circumstances….Probably not though right?
- I should really catch up in the manga.
- Why is his hangout spot the girl’s bathroom? Seems very sus.
- What’s up with this 7 wonders business, what are they special attractions or something (yes…girl…they are)
- The ending is FIRE and I’ve replayed it multiple times.
- LOL she is such a hopeless romantic, it’s actually sickening oh my gosh?????
- Yes, I know I’m late watching this.
- Kou’s brother sucks and it cancels out his hotness, cuz why you so pressed to exorcise Hanako go find a new hobby baby.
- They most definitely did not animate some parts of the manga, and its upsetting me and my homegirls.
- Mokke’s are so cute!
- Imagine you putting your life on the line repeatedly for a ghost.
- How you from a family of exorcists and suck at the one thing you supposed to be good at, make it make sense.
- No cap if Nene falls in love with Hanako, I won’t even be surprised. They’d look cute.
- If Kou and Nene got together, they’d be cute.
- Whoever Nene ends up with, I ship it, okay. Find this girl some love because chile….my girl out here STARVING for it.
- Imagine someone saying your legs deadass look like turnips. TURNIPS.
- Kou is like the worst excorcist ever, hang it up baby and go find you a new hobby.
- How the show titled Hanako but Nene the main one we always seeing.
I’m only on episode 6…..but you know what, I still maintain it’s a cute show. I don’t know why I couldn’t get into it the first time around….oh well.
4 thoughts on “Giving Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun a second chance”
Just can't bring myself to do this one. I've got 6 kids and 8 grandkids, and I gotta tell you--I've never liked the look of anything that came [back] up out of a toilet.
I enjoyed this anime despite its weird name! hopefully you like it this time around. Despite its name, its more centered around yo kai and spirits i think.
Yeah I'm really enjoying it now that I have given it a second chance! I'm a little bit further in the anime now, so my goal is to catch back up in the manga lol